Royal Golden Yunnan
Considered one of the famous top ten teas of China, this exceptionally crafted artisan tea consists of tender, highest quality leaf buds from the Yunnan varietal. Young shoots are painstakingly hand-picked, sun-withered, and then pile fermented for 40 days. This premium tea features lots of golden tips and brews a flavorful cup that is deliciously smooth and malty, with floral overtones, and a pleasing abundance of rich peppery flavor.
- Premium whole leaf Chinese black tea from Yunnan
- Contains caffeine
- Approximately 24-30 servings per 2 oz. pouch
- Serving size is 8 fluid ounces
- Use boiling water, steep for 3 minutes
- Leaves can be steeped several times