Lemon Meringue Green Tea
Delicate sencha green tea is scented with zesty lemon and vanilla creme flavors which creates the unmistakable aroma and creamy taste of lemon meringue pie! Smooth and mellow, it’s a guilt-free, zero calorie dessert indulgence. Enjoy it hot or chilled.
For iced tea, double the amount of tea leaves and steep as usual. Once tea is infused, strain the leaves and immediately dilute with an equal amount of cold water or ice. This tea makes an excellent base for lemonade or limeade, too.
- Whole leaf Chinese sencha tea, dried orange peel, lemon and vanilla creme flavoring
- Contains moderate caffeine
- Approximately 24-30 servings per 2 oz. pouch
- Serving size is 8 fluid ounces
- Use 180° water, steep for 2.5 - 3 minutes
- Leaves can be re-steeped until flavor is exhausted